Welcome to Year 3!
Our teaching team:
Class Teacher: Miss Carrigan
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Singleton/Mrs Rees/ Mr Sutton
- English homework, Maths homework and Spellings are set every Friday. They need to be completed by the following Thursday.
- Children are encouraged to read their school ‘Accelerated Reading' book every night for around 30 minutes. Please read with your child as often as possible so they can complete their reading quiz once they have finished the book.
- PE lessons are on Monday and Wednesday. Children should come into school in their PE kit and earrings must be removed on these days.
Internet safety and online learning advice for parents and children
The following link gives advice to parents about online safety for online home learning during the school closures.
The following may be of use to you in ensuring that the children are safe whilst online at home. You can click the underlined words or links to access the websites:
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and carers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
- Childnet - offers a toolkit to support parents and carers of children of any age to start discussions about their online life, to set boundaries around online behaviour and technology use, and to find out where to get more help and support https://www.childnet.com/
- Let’s Talk About It - advice for parents and carers to keep children safe from online radicalisation https://educateagainsthate.com/resources/lets-talk/