Welcome to Year 4!
Our teaching team:
Class Teacher: Mrs Hill
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Singleton and Miss Burton
Homework: English and Maths homework and Spellings will be given out every Friday in the spelling book. Homework hand-in and spelling tests will be the following Friday.
Swimming:Swimming will be every Monday afternoon starting in September. You will need your own swimming kit including swimming costume/trunks, towel and swimming hat. Goggles are optional. Due to the time of the swimming lesson we will arrive back to school at 3:30pm.
PE: PE lessons will be every Wednesday. Due to COVID 19 school procedures you can arrive to school in your PE kit and stay in it throughout the day. There is no need to bring a school uniform that day.
The following may be of use to you in ensuring that the children are safe whilst online at home. You can click the underlined words or links to access the websites:
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and carers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
- Childnet - offers a toolkit to support parents and carers of children of any age to start discussions about their online life, to set boundaries around online behaviour and technology use, and to find out where to get more help and support https://www.childnet.com/
- Let’s Talk About It - advice for parents and carers to keep children safe from online radicalisation https://educateagainsthate.com/resources/lets-talk/